Research pursued at NCBJ covers a wide area of theoretical, experimental and applied physics, including:
- Cosmic rays, Astrophysics, Cosmology
- High Energy Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Plasma Physics
- Solid State Physics
For more information about possible Ph.D. research opportunities please contact us by email.
Some specific thesis topic proposals are:
- Experimental neutrino physics
Supervisor: Dr. Joanna Zalipska
(posted 4th July 2018)
- Dark matter: theoretical models, particle candidates and prospects of their experimental discovery
Supervisor: Prof. L. Roszkowski
(posted on 9th May 2018)
- Design, construct and test a prototype neutron detector
Supervisor: Prof. Łukasz Świderski
(posted on 18th January 2018).
- Study of the intrinsic 3D-structure of the proton at CERN
Supervisor: Prof. Andrzej Sandacz.
(posted on 22nd November 2017).