- Study of quark-gluon plasma with ultra relativistic heavy ion collisions.
- Theoretical and Phenomenological aspects of Quantum Chromodynamics.
- Computational Particle Physics.
List of Publications
- Study Of Thermalisation Of Quark Gluon Plasma Using Ultra Relativistic Heavy Ion Collisions , 2018 November 26, Hoza 69, Poland
- Path Integral Quantization of Yang-Mills Gauge theories (in QCD Lecture Series) 2018 April 12, Hoza 69, Poland
- Event Shape Engineering Technique in Ultrarelativistic Heavy Ion Collisions, 2017 November 20, Hoza 69, Poland
- Renormalization Group Methods and Asymptotic Freedom in QCD (in QCD Lecture Series) ,2017 March 22 ,Hoza 69,Poland.
- Hypernuclear physics with ALICE at LHC , 2017 January 10, Hoza 69, Warsaw, Poland
- Primer On Study Of Jets in Relativistic Collisions, 2016 February 23 , Hoza 69, Warsaw,Poland
- Direct thermal photons as thermometer for the fireball in heavy ion collisions, 2015 March 17 ,Hoza 69,Poland.
PhD Courses Attended
- Quantum Chromodynamics – 2016
- Quantum Field Theory – 2016
- Statistical Mechanics – 2015
Room Number : 403-A ,
ul. Pasteura 7, Warszawa, Poland :02-093